Star Casualty is the WORST! Wife was involved in an accident 8 weeks ago, and the at fault driver has S.C.

Ins. They have YET to return phone calls, or pay out. Everytime we call, they give us a different excuse. First they sent an adjuster - 2 weeks later.

Then they told my wife they were ready to pay out - and to expect a check in 2-3 days. On the 4th day, we called, and they said they were waiting on an estimate on a 3rd vehicle that was involved. So, we waited a couple of weeks, and called back, they told us that they were waiting for the police report.... the same police report they were waiting for so they could send the adjuster.

So we called back 2 days ago and they told us they didn't have the adjusters estimate.... This is the 8th week now...

abd she is still driving around in a wrecked vehicle.

Disgraceful...

Comments

Follow up so far from Sharon. Star Casualty has now cancelled my ins.

because we filed hit'n'run claim with first 60 days of securing auto ins with them. I did not know this was a rule. I believed as long as you pay your premiums they honor their part.

Over a month since accident, no resolution. Just called attorney.

Star Casualty - don't get involved! I paid my premiums, a friend drove

my car got rear-ended by hit and run driver.

Star Casualty lies about sending check. Ins Co told auto body company to go ahead and fix car, they were sending check 2 weeks after wreck. Never sent check. Claims woman, "Daimy" has NEVER returned any of my way over 20+ phone calls.

Are refusing to pay, are "investigating" eventho they have police report.

Hit an run accident, refusing to pay $4,000. damage.

These people are a scam company in South Florida, they are NOT accredited with the BetterBusiness Bureau. Beware!!!

Springdale, Arkansas, United States #741785

A friend of mine is having the same exact problem, what is the best way to solve this problem?

Miami Beach, Florida, United States #593768

I am having the very same experience. I am probably going to end up suing the insured, because of the manner in which Star Casualty operates. I now do not believe a word that they tell me.

I don't think I have Star Casualty, but I do want to thank you both for the heads-up on this company, especially when it is coming from Estrella Insurance. The Homestead office has the rudest "agents" with nasty attitudes.

They deny what they have commented to the customer the next day by acting as if they have no idea what you are talking about and insulting you under their breath.

I can see why all of these slimy companies are in cahoots with each other. They all do the same thing to the customers and don't really give a ***.